About the app Status Management
Are you ready to be in complete control of the lifecycle of your master data and of your sales and purchase documents?
Status Management provides a flexible setup for your company’s lifecycle of items, customers and vendors as well as that of sales and purchase documents with the use of statuses.
You can define your own statuses and regulate the flow of the statuses. For each status you can set up mandatory fields and permissions by User Group.
For sales and purchase documents furthermore, you can configure to allow the posting of shipments/receipts and/or invoices for each status and you can automatically change the main status (release/open) upon a status change.
With a simple update process you can also convert all your existing data with the defined statuses to enable a quick start.
With Status Management you can successfully eliminate time-consuming or risky cases like :
- Master data that are not available or not up to date, because they can only be managed by the responsible department
- Posting errors at the end of the process, because the necessary fields are not filled in beforehand
- Wrong decisions in the process based on an outdated or unknown status of an item, customer or vendor
- Sales orders or purchase orders that are accepted or even posted without proper checks
See the left for a list of the full features.
This app supports both the Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Free to use in Sandbox environments.
Price per user per month:
– Europe (incl. Non-euro countries): € 2,39
– All countries outside Europe: $ 2,39
Users are only the “full” (Business Central Essentials or Premium users) + ”device” user licenses. Team members do not count in the calculation of the total number of users.