About the app Custom Fields
Do you have customer data you can’t register? Are you missing important contact or vendor information which is essential for your company business? And is there any sync between contacts, customers and vendors? Just some important issues Small to Midsize Businesses struggle with nowadays.
Already a lot of standard fields for entities like contacts, customers and vendors are provided, but what if you want to register company specific data for your company process in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central? We have the perfect app to help you get more productive.
With the Custom Fields extension, you can easily create your own specific fields for customers, vendors, contacts and other entities. Each field can be set up with a field type for data entry, you can use customizable lists and can translate each custom field into your own language. The extension Custom Fields also supports synchronization of the custom fields between contacts, customers and vendors. This will enable you to maintain your data in one place and keep it in sync with the related data. A time-saving and error-limiting functionality!
It is also possible to use the custom fields on sales headers & sales lines and purchase headers & purchase lines. You can create and use your own fields on, for example, sales quotes or purchase orders. Another useful feature is the transfer of the custom fields, e.g., from your customer to a job or sales header, from a vendor to a purchase header, and from an item to sales and purchase lines.
With the Pro version the available Custom Fields are extended to 10 fields per field type for each entity.
It also enables the Custom Fields on service entities like service items, service contracts and each level of the service documents. And of course, the transfer between these entities and documents are included as well.
Further, the Pro version allows to add custom fields to additional entities and documents, including job planning lines, production orders, fixed assets and serial and lot no. information.
Features and benefits Pro version
– Create up-to 10 custom fields per field type for each entity (the free version only allows for 5 custom fields for each entity)
– Applicable for service entities (service items)
– Applicable for service documents (headers, service item lines and lines; including contracts)
– Applicable for job planning lines
– Applicable for production orders (headers and lines)
– Applicable for fixed assets
– Applicable for serial and lot no. information
– Transferring fields from customers, vendors and items to service contracts and service documents & lines
Free for basic functionality.
Pro version: price per user per month:
– Europe (incl. Non-euro countries): € 1,19
– All countries outside Europe: $ 1,19
Users are only the “full” user licenses; so the Business Central Essentials or Premium users. Team members do not count in the calculation of the total number of users.