If you are running into an error message and you do not know what to do about it, here are some things you can do:
- • Check the error message carefully, which may tell you more about what is going wrong and hint you in the direction of how you can resolve this.
- • Check if there are new updates available for the apps that you have installed. Please see How can we update an app for our Business Central environment? for information on how to check for app-updates and how to apply them.
- • If you are getting an error about permissions, please ensure that the user (or appropriate user group(s)) got assigned the appropriate permissions via permission sets, not only for the Apportunix apps themselves, but also for other tables in Business Central that the user should have access to, e.g., to run certain document reports. Please see "We are getting an error message about not having permissions for an object. What should we do?" for more information.
- • Check the Documentation for our apps. Here you can find detailed information on each of our apps.
- • If none of the above worked for you, then please contact our Apportunix Support team, and provide as much information as you can about the error that you are running into as well as the version of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and the app(s) that you are working with.
Please use the Copy Details action/link on the error message you are getting to share the detailed error information with our Apportunix Support team.